Boone County Collector
Boone County Government Center
801 E. Walnut, Rm 118
Columbia, MO 65201-4890
Office (573) 886-4285
Fax (573) 886-4294
- Site Map
- Change of Address
- Freedom of Information/Sunshine Law Request
Online Banking & Bill Payment Services
You may be able to pay your taxes through your financial institution's online bill pay system. Contact your bank to obtain more details on online banking or other bill payment services.
The collector's office recommends scheduling your payment to be made to our office no later than the 20th day of the month. For payments due December 31, please ensure that your payment will reach our office by December 20.
- Payments not received in our office by December 31 may be subject to applicable late penalties and fees.
- Late penalties and fees will continue to accrue on the first day of each month of delinquency.
Please remit separate payments if you are paying multiple bills through online banking or a bill pay provider.
- Please use Boone County Collector as the Payee/Biller.
- If paying your personal property tax bill, please enter your owner number as the account number.
- If paying your real estate, neighborhood improvement district, community improvement district or levee district tax bill, please enter your parcel number as the account number.
- If you use your bill number as the account number, be sure to enter it exactly as it is shown on your bill. Please update the number to reflect the current bill you are paying.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us:
|Boone County Collector|
801 E. Walnut Rm. 118
(573) 886-4285 Office
Subscribe to the Boone County News email list.
Questions or Comments? Email Collector
www.ShowMeBoone.com Boone County, Missouri. 801 East Walnut Columbia, MO 65201 USA