To continue access, you need to register.
Thank you for your continued interest in access to the Boone County, Missouri Recorder of Deed's online applications.
- To access our applications, you are required to register.
- After registering, you will receive an email requiring you to validate the email address provided on your application.
- Once validated, you will receive a followup email with your userid and password.
- You will then have 30 days to print, complete and return the application for permanent access to the iRecord Web applications.
- If we do not receive your completed application within the 30 days, your access will be considered expired which will limit your access for some of the Recorder's applications.
Bettie Johnson, Boone County Recorder of Deeds
For assistance, please contact our office at (573) 886-4345.